Thursday, November 15, 2007

Tell Me Lies, Tell Me Sweet Little Lies

Okay. So yeah. I said I was going to mail everything out last Friday. Kind of a lie. I wasn't feeling so hot, but I won't keep reminding everyone of how sick I've been. Violins?

But now I think I'm on the right medication, so yay! Does this mean I'll have now curbed my post office procrastination ways forever? Time will only tell, my friends. Time will only tell.

So just to ease your troubled soul about whether or not I really mailed them out this time, here is a picture of the line I waited in at the post office:

Now I'm a bit worried because after packing everything up, I realized I had an extra CD left...and I can't remember whether or not I had made an extra copy...but just to clarify, you should be receiving a CD, a little treat, and a little booklet thingamawobber.

And Ms. Llew, your belated birthday teensy surprise should also be in your package. So in case I made a switcheroo and someone else receives Laura's birthday surprise, please mail it to her.

Yes. So now. They are really in the mail. Sorry I took so long.

Oh and, since from here on out it'll be a surprise who's doing the next month and so on and so forth -if you happen to be like me and you desire to let everyone know that you might be running a week or two or three late, inform the person who picked you for that month to post up a little somethin' somethin' to let everyone know that they haven't been forgotten. You don't have to do this, but I just know I crave opportunities to give excuses as to why I haven't done something yet...yeah. Just keep that in mind so we can continue to be surprised by who sends the next mix.

Wheeeeeeeeee!


Oh and, in case you haven't received a mix from me before...there are some swears on this mix...so don't say I didn't warn you when you suddenly find yourself caught in a tight spot with your kids in the family minivan.

4 comments:

Carina said...

Got mine today!!

All the guys at work were so jealous. I loved my short story, I couldn't wait to read what happened next.

~j. said...

word!

TOWR said...

Swears?! What kind of heathen listens to music that swears?! ;)

April said...

Kristen and my imaginary band is called April's Swears.