Friday, November 9, 2007

All Apologies

Dearest Members,

The lib resurrect shall burn brightly, I assure you. I meant to mail out November this past Monday, but I had to wait until I got paid (which happened not until today) and then there's this little problem where I can't really convince myself to do much of anything. (Some people call it laziness -you sons of bitches, you know who you are -I call it mental cancer.)

But never fear today is the day I shall conquer the post office. So next weekish, keep your eyes peeled for a plain golden mailer sent to you from Yours Truly.

Yours Truly,

me



2 comments:

April said...

Conquer the Post Office! Play Flight of the Valkyries as inspiration music.

Carina said...

I think the 24/7 postage kiosks are the best thing ever invented.

Take THAT sliced bread.