Monday, May 26, 2008

A Summer Wastin

"I spent the summer wasting
The time was passed so easily
But if the summers wasted
How come that I could feel so free
Seven weeks of reading papers
Seven weeks of river walkways
Seven weeks of feeling guilty
Seven weeks of staying up all night"


This CD is named after a song not even on the mix. I'm a rebel, girls, a mix cd making rebel!

I really just wanted a peppy summer weather mix, and for it to include all of the songs I listen to right as it starts getting warm again. Thus, most of these are older tunes.

1. T-Shirt Weather Lucksmiths
2. California Luna
3. Mushaboom Feist
4. Woody Hayden
5. Littlest Birds Be Good Tanyas
6. Hymn for Cigarettes Hefner
7. Start of Something Voxtrot
8. Luckiest Guy... Magnetic Fields
9. Eighties Fan Camera Obscura
10.Here It Goes Again Ok Go
11.I Turn My Camera Spoon
12.Judy & Dream of... Belle & Sebastian

5 comments:

i i eee said...

#8 screams of summer for me too!

When I lived in Hawaii, none of my roommates or I had cars, so that was one of our theme songs.

TOWR said...

LOVE. IT!!!

April said...

I'm so in love with "Woody." (That's what she said!) And I love it even more now that I know it's about a cat.

Carina said...

This mix is on heavy rotation now, oi oi oi.


So, am I the only one left who hasn't done a mix?

petullant said...

No, Az. We still get a magnificent mix from kiki too!